Sunday 3 April 2011

A new beginning

Four hours until I leave Veto.

I didn't think I'd feel too bad about it, but I do. I'll miss a lot of pilots, though I probably wouldn't admit that publicly. I am following my brother to the Angels, now that is something I would have strong feelings about and I find I don't. Even before I was a Capsuleer and was just a sharpshooter, the Angels were the only people I actually took pleasure in killing. The files Old Me left about her history shows she had a brief time with them if only mostly by proxy while working for the Serpentis, then she for five years she was actively against them as part of the Nation. But it is just further proof that I am not Her, or neither the girl I used to be. But then, when I die the person that steps out of that clone vat will not be me and maybe that enmity against the Angels will return, we'll see.

I met Kayleigh Jamieson for the second first time. It was strange acting like we were old friends but I enjoyed speaking to her and have sent her a mail to see if she wants to speak more. She is with Electus Matari, however, so I'll have to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment