Friday 29 April 2011

Clear Skies

HA! Gods what was She? All that rather pathetic grumblings about how She couldn't care about anybody but Her dearest twisted Little Brother! Only getting in a pod could make Her feel alive! What utter trash!

Well, She is out of the picture for now. I'm in charge. Waking up in that Clone Vat seems to be the best thing that has happened in a long time. Her eyes were black and white and Mine are full of colour! Not too say everything has changed. I'm still very fond of my Kid Brother, I like to burn things, break other peoples toys and I can't resist an X-Instinct when offered. But now I can take delight in all those things! If the Amarrian God came down right now and called Judgement Day, by Him I would be laughing in Hell right now.

Anyway, got to keep this brief. Got a clone to break in!

No comments:

Post a Comment